Ear plugs anyone?

Batch codes, RAM specs, BIOS settings, etc..
jaybird

Ear plugs anyone?

Post by jaybird »

Yeah, I shudda known better, I now have a Boing 747 parked on my desk top :roll:

I have re-installed the right side of the case and temps do not change, I need to re-install the left side of the case.

However, my second (paralleled PS) PS is externally located and I need to make an opening some where so that I can pass the wiring through to the mobo.

I need to find a way to lower fan speed as needed and/or cycle fans on and off based on temps. I know this stuff is out there, I just never had a need for it before. I have a "DigitalDoc2" installed, guess it's time I learned how to use it !

Also, I'm about to post a lot of pics on the recent changes (eye candy :wink: ).

Regards,

jaybird
jaybird

Eye candy!

Post by jaybird »

Up-loaded all new pics of Spire Whisper V + Delta fan conversion Vs. the old Global WIN FEP-32's and included some pic's of the "home office" :wink:

As you can see, the old "mini-pelt" nolonger fits so I will be working on installing a new one (just bought 5 for $10 USD on eBay).

Need two fan controllers (going to try a software version for the cpu's and a hardware version for all other fans before I go deaf :roll: ).

Regards,

jaybird

OBTW, yeah, that office is a mess, I never said anything was neat, it just works (besides, if I leave it that way I can always tell my wife "I need to clean the office" and go play with my toys :wink: )