Flashing problem with Highpoint 372 RAID Controller Card...

Peripherals, parts, data storage...
iSDn

Flashing problem with Highpoint 372 RAID Controller Card...

Post by iSDn »

Hi!

I have a problem with my PCI Raid Controller Card. A few weeks ago i killed my BP6 and with it the RAID BIOS of my controller. I get a new Controller card and repaired my board. But now my RAID Card has the BIOS version 2.34 and this version doesn't work with my bp6. I need the 2.019 bios. I tried every mention i know to flash the bios back to that version, but it doesn't work(I tried load.exe, Flash100.exe these programms always tell me that they can't find the card or the eeprom is not flashable..). Is there any way to solve my problem ?

Thanks in advance, iSDn!
iSDn

Post by iSDn »

Hi!

I solved the flashing problem. But i am not able to get the HPT 372 controller to work on my bp6, i tried nearly every bios, but i am not able to install Windows...is any1 here who has a hpt372 Raid Card working with his bp6 ???

Bye..iSDn!
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

You're talking about an external PCI card, right?
iSDn

Post by iSDn »

Hi!

Yes it is an external PCI card(Dawicontrol DC-100 RAID).
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

You should try to use the card with the RU BIOS that has the HPT366 controller code removed.

http://www.bp6.com/board/dload.php?action=file&id=10
-Derek
iSDn

Post by iSDn »

Hi!

I'm on dual P3's so i can't use this BIOS. I'll modify one of the Bios myself. But i don't think it'll solve the problem, because my old controller worked with the HPT366. I think i'll send the HPT372 back and ask for an old HPT370.

Thanks....iSDn!