Anyone ever seen these?

Batch codes, RAM specs, BIOS settings, etc..
Blueneko
aka Gabumon

Anyone ever seen these?

Post by Blueneko »

Heres our former server rack fan, now its my fan used @ my desk :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

Wow!! Send some this way!! :shock: What's the CFM rating on that thing?
InactiveX
BeOS Forever

Post by InactiveX »

Nevermind that, what's the dB rating on that thing? :x
Blueneko
aka Gabumon

Post by Blueneko »

Well that fan does add a nice background sound, if I turn it off I get annoyed from people walking by, and people sneezing in other cubes. But Its more quiet than the Vantec Tornado Fan which is loud and unbearable to stand next to. only worthy in a server room with closed doors!

If you have a regular fan that comes from walmart or something, it has 1 speed, High. But it only has 3 fins on it and Im not sure how much CFM or dB rating it is. Its perfect on my desk @ work when the A/C is not cooling how its supposed to. Besides, I have to cope with plenty of machines which heat up my cube!
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

With that type of performance I could live with the sound :) And then I would thank God because I don’t sleep near my computers :P
kuun
Post-O-Matic

Post by kuun »

sheesh

thats one big whopper

that'd blow some of those stick figure chicks over! :P

also... that's almost as big as the side of a case... sheesh.. i could put that on my car! ( and maybe the heads being blown won't make it overheat so much >:|)

but then again.. i could use it to put me to sleep (the sound of fans running is sort of a calming sound to me)
Blueneko
aka Gabumon

Post by Blueneko »

ciscokid454 wrote:
kuun wrote:sheesh

thats one big whopper

that'd blow some of those stick figure chicks over! :P

also... that's almost as big as the side of a case... sheesh.. i could put that on my car! ( and maybe the heads being blown won't make it overheat so much >:|)

but then again.. i could use it to put me to sleep (the sound of fans running is sort of a calming sound to me)
you sir, frighten me.
j.j.
those are comair rotrons I believe, or they look similar enough to mine to count.
not too loud, but fast and powerful..
Yes, yes they are!
Comair Rotrons
Ill make sure that is the name of them and take an accurate measurement of the diameter of it!
kuun
Post-O-Matic

Post by kuun »

kuun wrote:

sheesh

thats one big whopper

that'd blow some of those stick figure chicks over!

also... that's almost as big as the side of a case... sheesh.. i could put that on my car! ( and maybe the heads being blown won't make it overheat so much >)

you sir, frighten me.
j.j.
those are comair rotrons I believe, or they look similar enough to mine to count.
not too loud, but fast and powerful..

i scare you?
why? because i have security in the fact that if the wind blows i won't blow away with it? :P

i wouldn't mind one of those fans... i really wouldn't.... could blow hot air on my in winter and cool air on my in winter (my best buddy)

Kuun
Blueneko
aka Gabumon

Post by Blueneko »

ciscokid454 wrote:http://www.paragonca.com/major_dc.htm
19.99 300cfm 6x7x2
um, the fan that is in the picture and the one on my desk, mine is about 10 inches wide (9 inches for fan shaft) and 3.5 inches deep.
and I still have no idea how much cfm is dishes out. :D
Blueneko
aka Gabumon

Post by Blueneko »

http://www.comairrotron.com/ACFans/CaravelAC.htm

Yes! 550 CFM!
(no it dosent plug into the power supply, just plug it into the wall outlet!