looking for PS recommendations

Batch codes, RAM specs, BIOS settings, etc..
onelegdis

Post by onelegdis »

Enermax, Antec or Chieftec power supplies are the ones to go for. Minimum 350 watt's recomended for dual boards. If your on a buget, try Ebay, secondhand examples from these manufacturers are a safe bet.
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

I second onelegdis's suggestions.
Derek
Site Admin

Re: hmm...clock discrepancies!

Post by Derek »

tstockma wrote:Derek, I posted 07-jan-03...onelegdis's reply is dated 25-jul-02...your reply is dated 23-jul-02...my reply is dated 07-jan-03.

Wassssssup with that?! :-)
Are you sure? The dates look fine to me... They all say "Today at ..."
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

Here's a screenshot of what I'm seeing:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

You scared me man! For the past week I thought something was going on with the dates then I realized it was just me not sleeping enough; but when you said something was wrong I almost had a heart attack!! :lol:
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

tstockma wrote:lol...........GET MORE SLEEP!

Even if mine was a false alarm, methinks you're still hearing "life" tapping you on the shoulder, telling you to take better care of yourself!

Thanks for the great job, you truly do me & many others a great service...but fer cryin' out loud, take care of yourself! Take a deep breath, congratulate yourself for a job well done, and take a nap, dammit!

Still lol...tstockma
Thanks mate,

So, you haven't been around for 8 months!? Where were you?
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

tstockma wrote:I've got several very important articles archived from the old BP6 sites, on that machine (it's a hundred miles from my current location), mostly FAQ type stuff about configuration...looks to me as though you don't have the old stuff easily available, & if someone re-posted articles it'd make life easier for you, & what I have is appropriate for sticky articles...would that help you? If so I'll go looking on that machine for stuff.

Also...question...what SW do you use for this WYSIWYG page I'm currently typing this article into? I need a cheap but good way to do this myself.

Tell me if we ought take this discussion offline & use email or whatever!

tstockma
No, no, this a fine place for the discussion (I’m saying so! :P)

Yes, those articles would help a lot... If you can find them (this goes for everyone) content is welcome!!.

What is so WYSIWYG about this page? :D If you're asking about the message board, it's called phpBB. You can download it at http://www.phpbb.com

Good to have you back,

Derek
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

I see what you need; unfortunately I do not think they'll release the code for it! Those guys are tough when it comes to using their code... Sheesh