Free pair of Celeron 366s @ 550

Batch codes, RAM specs, BIOS settings, etc..
hugoc

Free pair of Celeron 366s @ 550

Post by hugoc »

Hi,

My BP6 died a while back. :( I've decided not to replace it, bearing in mind the cost of working BP6 boards now. I do, however, have the CPUs from it left over. Since there's no trade forum here I'm posting this in the Processors section, sorry if that's inappropriate.

They are a pair of Celeron 366s. They ran at 550MHz and 1.9v rock-solid stable for many years. YMMV. The CPU slugs are lapped down to a nice, flat shiny copper finish.

These won't fetch much in eBay or the FS/T forums. Therefore I'd like to give them away to a BP6 enthusiast who will use and enjoy them. If you wish to pay the cost of shipping and the PayPal fee (if you want to use PayPal), you can have them.

I'm in Canada. To send these things surface mail to the USA would probably be about $5.50 USD, more for registered/insured delivery, but PM or email me (hugo.chesshire(AT)gmail.com) your ZIP code and state, and I can give you an exact price on registered/insured delivery if you want. Airmail would be about $1.75 more. Canadian shipping should be slightly cheaper, contact me with your postal code.

I'm an honest guy, my Heatware is under hugochessh (8-0-0). No dibs, money talks. :)

Thanks for looking!
BP6, RU BIOS, 2*Celeron 366@550 1.9v
2*GlobalWin FEP32, 512MB PC100 CAS2
GeForce DDR, CMI8738 audio, Accton SMC2-1211TX NIC
Ubuntu Linux, Kernel 2.6.8.1-4-686-smp
InactiveX
BeOS Forever

Post by InactiveX »

That's very good of you to offer them to the BP6.com community. :)

There is a Classifieds section - it's here. Perhaps Derek would move this thread to the Classifieds if you'd prefer it there?
Like BP6.com? Not a member?
Then why the hell not? It's great!
-> BP6.com Membership <-
24seven
IRC Lurker

Post by 24seven »

Sorry to hear about your bp6 :(

Are you able to ship to england?
Ive currently got 500's running at stock speed, the 366's at 550 will give a little boost in clock speed but also a boost on the fsb.

*crosses fingers*
hugoc

Post by hugoc »

Sorry, but they're gone! Billl PM'ed me very quickly and sent me the shipping costs already. I had these posted on other FS/T forums for over a week and no interest, posted them here and they're gone in 9 hours. :)

I'd have shipped to England. I used to live in Birmingham and I have a soft spot for my homeland. And my uncle lives in Derbyshire (Mickleover). But the early bird catches the worm.

I do have some other bits and bobs that'd work in a BP6. I'll start a thread in the classifieds.
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

Billl is too quick :D

Thanks for giving away the processors hugo.
-Derek
24seven
IRC Lurker

Post by 24seven »

hugoc wrote:Sorry, but they're gone! Billl PM'ed me very quickly and sent me the shipping costs already. I had these posted on other FS/T forums for over a week and no interest, posted them here and they're gone in 9 hours. :)

I'd have shipped to England. I used to live in Birmingham and I have a soft spot for my homeland. And my uncle lives in Derbyshire (Mickleover). But the early bird catches the worm.

I do have some other bits and bobs that'd work in a BP6. I'll start a thread in the classifieds.
Oh well, good job Bill with the quickness.

Wow small world, I live about 30mins north of Mickleover :o

I shall keep an eye out for the other thread.

What are you going to be doing with your dead board?
hugoc

Post by hugoc »

Probably giving it away as well. Someone here expressed an interest a few months ago, but I got a new job and house and kinda forgot. I've e-mailed him and offered it to him again since he did ask first. However, if he's no longer interested, or he doesn't get back to me in a week or so, I'll give it to the first guy to pay me shipping.

I'll post pics and more details later.