whats the fastest anyone has taken a bp6 dual 466?

Batch codes, RAM specs, BIOS settings, etc..
fazer

whats the fastest anyone has taken a bp6 dual 466?

Post by fazer »

ive had my board for a little whille, i can pull 546 somewhat stable although my isa sound card dosent like it. and 576 for about 3 seconds in windows. i keep it at 525 for now. (all dual)

As for cooling im using a HUGE industrial fan. sounds like a turbine. (cant afford all those fancy setups)

so any notes for those with a 466?

also im looking for someone to do those mods for me so i can hit dual 1200. (it is that isnt it?) anyone do this on the side?
hyperspace
Board Admin

Re: whats the fastest anyone has taken a bp6 dual 466?

Post by hyperspace »

fazer wrote:so any notes for those with a 466?
Original Celerons will only go to 500 - 600 Mhz when overclocking. With enough cooling and higher core voltages, you might get to 600 Mhz.
fazer wrote:also im looking for someone to do those mods for me so i can hit dual 1200. (it is that isnt it?) anyone do this on the side?
You won't get Dual 1200 Mhz with Celerons. Doing the Dual Pentium III modications, you won't get much overclocking. The FSB will only go to 110 Mhz, maybe 124 Mhz if you do some voltage modifications.
Quantum WormHole

lost in hypertime...
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

My 466s are at 550 with more room for overclocking.
jaybird

How high, 466's?

Post by jaybird »

Don't quote me but somewhere in the deep dark past, I remember seeing a water and tec rig that went 722 dual!

I think it was posted here, under water cooling?

I will look in my "archives" to see what I have.

Regards,

jaybird
fazer

Post by fazer »

ya i can pull about 560 if the temperature is low enough. 546 is rock stable though.

You can see my progress on "celeron voltrage" and "first thread not working re: celeron voltage" im documenting my succeses and my not sucesses there.
The rabies is what makes the food taste good-Cosmo