FS: 2x Alpha PAL6035 Heatsinks

For sale ads / Stuff wanted ads
Bobert

FS: 2x Alpha PAL6035 Heatsinks

Post by Bobert »

For sale: A pair of Alpha PAL6035 copper bottom heat sinks (fins are aluminum) with 80mm fans, fan adapters and retention clips. Also have the boxes, Alpha stickers, instruction manual and eight foam rubber feet. Fans are Y.S. Tech FD1281255B-2A (~ 37cfm). This setup does fit a BP6 with the fan adapters, as it was on my old BP6 previously and worked perfect.

Price: $15 for pair + shipping. I accept Paypal/moneyorder/cashier's check/cash (USD)

Buyer will pay actual shipping. Would like to keep shipping in continental U.S., but will consider international shipping if you can provide feedback (heatware etc.). There are certain countries that I will not ship to however under any circumstances.

My email: dualsmp@morrisbb.net

Photos:

Last edited by Bobert on Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bobert

Price drop!

Post by Bobert »

Price drop: $18 for pair + shipping
Bobert

Price drop

Post by Bobert »

Update: Price drop: $15 for pair + shipping
KliK

Post by KliK »

how much would cost a shipping to Croatia, Europe?
it's not urgent, so the cheaper shipping is preferable...
Bobert

Post by Bobert »

Sorry for the late reply, I don't visit this site too often. If you emailed me I could have answered in a few hours.

Anyways the cheapest shipping is around $24 to Croatia with the Postal service which is kind of a lot for only $15 in heatsinks. There was $12 option via the Postal Service but the box is too small to fit everything. Their smallest box can only fit about 3 CD's with jewel cases stacked, which is not enough room for fans, heatsinks and fan adapters.
KliK

Post by KliK »

yes, that is just too much!
thanks anyway...