WTB: Abit BP6

For sale ads / Stuff wanted ads
ifeelqueasy

WTB: Abit BP6

Post by ifeelqueasy »

I'm looking for something to replace my 200 mhz server (bogs a little bit using webmail over ssl with imap), and the BP6 looks pretty ideal. I'm just looking for a bare board with 2 processors (heatsinks would be nice too), any speed. Even two 300's add up to 3x the old board.

I don't need anything else. I've got a lot of crap sitting around, but all my mobos are 133 or less (they were free, if anyone wants some, i'd be more than willing to trade. have no idea why you would though ...)

I'm willing to try my hand at resoldering caps if someones got one with busted ones, but I'm not going to be willing to pay more than $20 for something like that.

If someone's willing to donate me one (or go real cheap), I'd be more than happy to run seti on it and join the bp6.com team (already got about 1100 wu done) http://tinyurl.com/23735
--
-johann koenig
Today is Sweetmorn, the 36th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3170
(would be a current discordian date here if i could figure out how to automagically update it)
ifeelqueasy

Post by ifeelqueasy »

Nevermind, I managed to get one on ebay. BP6, plus two 300's and 768mb for $82. Very happy with it.
--
-johann koenig
Today is Sweetmorn, the 36th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3170
(would be a current discordian date here if i could figure out how to automagically update it)