FS: dual 333 @ 564, BP6 with possible cap problem, misc.

For sale ads / Stuff wanted ads
bp6er

FS: dual 333 @ 564, BP6 with possible cap problem, misc.

Post by bp6er »

Hello fellow BP6 enthusiasts. Unfortunately, my trusty BP6 come down with a problem, and I have since upgraded. So, I'll place my goods up for sale, so they have a chance to live on...

Here's what I have:

Dual celeron 333 @ 564 @ 2.0v for the past 4 years. These CPUs are solid. Guaranteed to run 550 w/ adequate cooling. Buy both and I'll throw in the cpu heatsinks. I'd like $50 for the pair. Make me an offer. Buy them for $50 and free shipping.

BP6 motherboard. The fans & hard drives spin for around 5 seconds, then stop. Is this the capacitor problem? I don't know. Is this simply a battery problem? maybe, I don't have time to figure it out. $50 shipped / Make me an offer.

I also have various hard drives (2gb to 40gb), floppy drives, 32-128MB pc100 ram sticks, 10/100 lan cards, GlobalWin FOP 32 or 38 coolers. Make me an offer on any of these. If you can use them, I'll sell them to you cheap. Buy multiple items, and we'll cut a deal.

Reach me on this thread or pm me. I was very active on the BP6 SETI team before (as "BIG TOM") and have all positive feedback on Ebay (reference upon request). Additionally, I'm a lawyer, and I'm not going to "screw it up"...