Edit:got 2 400s|WTB/TF: 2 x Celeron 366 ppga, 550 capable

For sale ads / Stuff wanted ads
headseed

Edit:got 2 400s|WTB/TF: 2 x Celeron 366 ppga, 550 capable

Post by headseed »

EDIT:Got two matched retail 400s,ones upopened I think. I hope I have good luck with these, ala 600Mhz. I'll post my results when they get here and get installed.

Title says it all, but a little background. I acquired a BP6 mobo bundled with a fcpga 566 celeron/adapter. It runs excellently. I then was given a 1000 celeron for helping a friend out. It also runs excellently.

Lately, I've been playing with Linux more and more, and want to try out some smp lovin'. Although the funds aren't what I would like them to be. Cheap way out is to mess with the BP6 some more.

Like I said, I really don't have alot to spend so hook a brother up. Possible items I will trade are:

-4 assorted ISA modems, unknown condition, at least two are 56k
-Mitsumi SCSI CDROM, 2X, not a caddy type
-Generic Analog Devices 1816 ISA soundcard
-StarCraft Broodwar Expansion, CD Only, Jewel Case hinge broken,
NOT Standalone version
-Cash

Just post here, I don't think my email shows up. Thanks!
Last edited by headseed on Fri Oct 31, 2003 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dual Barton Mobile 1.8ghz
Venice 3000+ @ 2.6ghz
lots of BP6s and two VP6s all apart currently
RRLedford
HPT IS EVIL!

Post by RRLedford »

I'll check what I have. I don't know that both will do 550MHz, since one was on a board that could never make it to that high of a FSB speed. They will go to at least 505MHz though. -Rich
Zero point energy
headseed

Post by headseed »

Ok, sounds good. It will be another adventure in overclocking. If you do find that you have them available, and we work something out, please make a note which chip is confirmed 550, in case I end up having to get another one to make my dual 550 goal.

Greg
Dual Barton Mobile 1.8ghz
Venice 3000+ @ 2.6ghz
lots of BP6s and two VP6s all apart currently