funny thing happened to me to tonight read on.

DerekDRP
Gaming Guru

funny thing happened to me to tonight read on.

Post by DerekDRP »

Ok i was coming home home from working on the race car i am buildign with the teammates . normaly i listen to my system at volume 10 - 12 thats all i could handle some times . so i was being a wise guy turned it up to 18 didnt know an unmarked was right behind me . the light turned green no biggie as normal , but like a mile fromt he light he stops me ( I was going 55 even ) and the speed limit said 55. i tunred down my system. to like 6 ( steel feel the car shaking at 6 ) . he walks up and says ( Son you have to keep that sound system down while your in the city limits people dont like it ) but i will let you off with just a warning ( sense you where not doing anything wrong ). btw it did sound very good was vibrating my patrol car at the stop light's ...... wtf was all that about????? did he wanted to hear my system a bit or just to pick on me ???
I lay it out !!!! for you all to play it out !!!! .
Slagathor

Post by Slagathor »

He prolly wanted you to turn it up so he could nail you right there.......heh

By the way, what ya got in there??????

Next spring I am planning to put a Team Rockford 12 inch 4k watt sub in the wifes Intrepid, I have to wait cause she is looking at some newer ones..... :D
DFI 790FX-M2R
AMD Phenom 9850BE
2x2gb Mushkin Redline@1066 5-5-5-16
2x 250GB WD 16mb SATA Raid 0
eVGA 8800GTS SC
Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty
DerekDRP
Gaming Guru

Post by DerekDRP »

must be nice to have an wife ( specily an undertsanding one ) .all i got in there is is kenwood kcd 133 deck with removible face and remote. kenwood door speakers and 2 by 9's in the back seat oval looking ones ) and then a rockford fosgate 600 watt amp 201 S then 2 10 inchers from infinity ( kappa series 1's ) at 2 ohm;s right now the amp is bridged at 600... ( I am buying 1 more amp the same one so the subs can have their own amp a d0block and a captivitor ) fosgates of corse. and a spare batterie underneith the hood. ( dont even want to show pics lol ) becuse the subs where put in a custom built unit and looks junky ( going to get a ported box soon).
Slagathor

Post by Slagathor »

DerekDRP wrote:must be nice to have an wife ( specily an undertsanding one ) .all i got in there is is kenwood kcd 133 deck with removible face and remote. kenwood door speakers and 2 by 9's in the back seat oval looking ones ) and then a rockford fosgate 600 watt amp 201 S then 2 10 inchers from infinity ( kappa series 1's ) at 2 ohm;s right now the amp is bridged at 600... ( I am buying 1 more amp the same one so the subs can have their own amp a d0block and a captivitor ) fosgates of corse. and a spare batterie underneith the hood. ( dont even want to show pics lol ) becuse the subs where put in a custom built unit and looks junky ( going to get a ported box soon).

Understanding wife..........ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's got her moments, but I guess I shouldn't complain......

In the last month I have spent close to 500 bucks in upgrades and all she said was she was glad she wouldnt have to here me whining anymore....heh

She is a little excited about the sound system I have planned for the car, she likes the stuff in my truck, nothing special, Rockford HX2 10" sub, Aiwa (ick) head unit, and 2 6x9's, with a Lightening 900watt amp.
Not much stuff, but makes a regular cab truck pound pretty good...... :D :D
DFI 790FX-M2R
AMD Phenom 9850BE
2x2gb Mushkin Redline@1066 5-5-5-16
2x 250GB WD 16mb SATA Raid 0
eVGA 8800GTS SC
Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty
DerekDRP
Gaming Guru

Post by DerekDRP »

Slagathor wrote:
DerekDRP wrote:must be nice to have an wife ( specily an undertsanding one ) .all i got in there is is kenwood kcd 133 deck with removible face and remote. kenwood door speakers and 2 by 9's in the back seat oval looking ones ) and then a rockford fosgate 600 watt amp 201 S then 2 10 inchers from infinity ( kappa series 1's ) at 2 ohm;s right now the amp is bridged at 600... ( I am buying 1 more amp the same one so the subs can have their own amp a d0block and a captivitor ) fosgates of corse. and a spare batterie underneith the hood. ( dont even want to show pics lol ) becuse the subs where put in a custom built unit and looks junky ( going to get a ported box soon).

Understanding wife..........ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's got her moments, but I guess I shouldn't complain......

In the last month I have spent close to 500 bucks in upgrades and all she said was she was glad she wouldnt have to here me whining anymore....heh

She is a little excited about the sound system I have planned for the car, she likes the stuff in my truck, nothing special, Rockford HX2 10" sub, Aiwa (ick) head unit, and 2 6x9's, with a Lightening 900watt amp.
Not much stuff, but makes a regular cab truck pound pretty good...... :D :D
how come only 1 sub??? you know you need 2 at least to tango bro hehe. right now i am dealing with upgrading my system some more after i get the second amp / captivitor / 2 1500 wire gauge kits ( amp wiring kits even ). I will start upgrading the front by adding tewwts ( infinity kappa's ) and mid high's. btw with the 2 600 watt amps do i need 2 d-bloccks or 1??? for now?