Post by Derek »

kuun wrote:would someone like to compile a lthe words into a story/paragraph

it's hilarious!
You go right ahead :lol:
kuun
Post-O-Matic

Post by kuun »

im too lazy!

why do you think i asked someone else do it!
Lycaon

Post by Lycaon »

OK here is it so far, with minimal editing.

8)

Once upon a time there was a BP6 restaurant wasn’t there? One wasn’t enough thermal couplers to go on The DareDevil's supercooled pocket. Meanwhile, back in onelegdis's Bat Cave there wasn't time for an enema so his pocket just fell (!) open and out came a post stating “Heres what we need to do ……. Make a long thread using ONE WORD POST’S” So the Daredevil thought OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and Shot Slagathor with onelegdis’s silacon thrust monkey wrench. Meanwhile in the U.S.S. Intrepid the ships computer malfunctioned so Slagathor supplied Busch Ice and 1500uF 6.3V capacitors lead legos to support but somehow they forgot that legos bricks braka once stress applied to the Flange Flux capacitor while fluxing that slug broke so he/she replaced it. And then I turned into the wolfman! Suprisingly, it ate taco bell with his shim, okay? Afterwhile people assumed The Dare Devil was having a conversation without anyone then he runs home for five Burnt out BP6’s to send to Hal6000 he reconsidered after HAL answered the door NAKED!!! "The DareDevil" said, Damnit, put some clothes on!!!! Afterwards at midnight Slagathor disrobed himself while standing in green socks smirking diligently at a TWIN SUPERCHARGED SHELBY 427 AC COBRA ! Meanwhile, underground giant machinery malfunctioned because he forgot to irrigate the mega-condensor and Sub-atomic particle accelerator "HOLY ATOM SMASHERS BATMAN" cries the Pink-haired neko. what ta hell are Pink-haired neko's????????????????????? said InactiveX. Pink haired neko: Quickly started raining insults "what do you want?" he shouted furiously at Neko “I LOVE derek” she proclaimed wildly slug slug me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With another roundhouse BigBoy “Take that!" you sleezy troll screamed no please! no! no! but he sat down on a Cactus Ouch! Yelled Cowabunga! MY BUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ointment! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying Weeping bawling. “You killed my Pa, now YOUR bottom of Hardees double chili cheese burger Will seek to avenge Thee! Hey baby apparitions what happened? Derek? The dragon asked… as he dished-out Abit BP6s , "I ..accidentally.. ummmmm.......kissed...... the hot CPU's MY LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! He squeaked…, searching for Vaseline. After hesitantly admitting he loved......... lip balm and cpu’s but not Windows or FreeBSD possibly BeOS although his affair with a Bluehaired neko, ruined his scaly skin yet again, BUT, never fear Bill Gates BSOD'd his chest hairs clutching his EULA, and screaming murder! You killed Kenny! Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, Billy Gates poop'd on Derek's head "PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPU" he cries "Where's my dinner?" WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then she kicked the bucket at long last .Saddened, the alien contacted seti@home then began dancing the jig better than nstink & the back door boys just another pop, hip/hop poopy boy band in mainstream chart fodder of a kind that makes me vomit at the thought. The Green Haired Neko pulled up her hair revealing her ***** all over town, flashing her BIOS to allcomers then quickly squealing "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu my BP6 YOU FILTHY mange BUTT PLUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then Derek Spontaneously combusted his BP6 and slapped those bulging capacitors with Britney Spears fake boobies killing him dead. Mysteriously, a Quantum Wormhole begin to form from spent caps…and diodes popping through the fabric of space/time

Lycaon :twisted:
Slagathor

Post by Slagathor »

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DFI 790FX-M2R
AMD Phenom 9850BE
2x2gb Mushkin Redline@1066 5-5-5-16
2x 250GB WD 16mb SATA Raid 0
eVGA 8800GTS SC
Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hyperspace
Board Admin

Post by hyperspace »

:twisted: That's Twisted! :twisted:

Me likey...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanx, Lycaon!
Last edited by hyperspace on Thu Feb 13, 2003 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quantum WormHole

lost in hypertime...
kuun
Post-O-Matic

Post by kuun »

see?! i told you it's hilarious
Lycaon

Post by Lycaon »

Here is the next bit...

, suddenly Zenbog][ emerged very boldly and shouted” Who’s Your Momma!” The purple Neko, boasting a pair of non-Neko related things RamBus-Ram? Sticks. for her (heavily modified "SUPER BP6") MY BP6 Will................... Mwahahahahahhahahahahh =^^= Then suddenly a blank cd embarrassed by wandering spoons was burned again B S O D HIDE!!! Ya filthy animal then yelled,” LETS DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!!!!!!!" and then sp0rk happened…to poke Derek in the ear bone repeatly. Until

Lycaon