"Longest thread....."

24seven
IRC Lurker

"Longest thread....."

Post by 24seven »

Does any body have the time to make this into one post so we can read the story?

Im sure it was done some time ago, but it would be good to see how the new part reads.
Dave Rave
G'Day Mate!

Post by Dave Rave »

doesn't being a member of bp6.com qualify you as to the having the spare time some of somewhere ???

how about u do it and then i'll read it ;-)
Dave Rave
G'Day Mate!

Post by Dave Rave »

back in Aug 2002, Slagathor had a bad idea ;-)
==============================
Heres what we need to do........
Here

Make a long thread using one word post's at a time.........
Oh God no!
ok but I'm going to post the word "narf" after everyoens post
LOL
narf
me too
HAL, aren't you going to 'NARF'?
Me three...
NARF
Lol

once upon a time there was a BP6 restaurant wasn't there?
One wasn't enough thermal couplers to go on The DareDevil's supercooled pocket.
Meanwhile, back in onelegdis's Bat Cave there wasn't (just because!!) time for an enema so his pocket just fell (!) open and out came A post stating "here's what we need to do ......"
"make a long thread ONE WORD POSTS."
So The Daredevil thought "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!" and Shot Slagathor with onelegdis's silacon thrust monkey wrench.
Meanwhile in the U.S.S. Intrepid the ships computer malfunctioned so Slagathor supplied Busch Ice and 1500uF 6.3V capacitors lead legos to support [(oh darn, thats two words ain't it?!) YES!!!!!!] but [(sorry!)] somehow they forgot that legos bricks braka (break?) once stress (is) applied to the Flange Flux capacitor while fluxing that slug broke so he/she replaced it.
And then I turned into the wolfman!
Surprisingly, it ate taco bell with his shim, okay?
afterwhile people assumed The Dare Devil was having a conversation without anyone :oops: then he runs home for five Burnt out BP6's to send to Hal6000 he reconsidered after Hal answered the door NAKED!!!!!
The Dare Devil gabumon means "The DareDevil" said, "Damnit, Gabumon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! put some clothes on!!!! "
Afterwards, at midnight Slagathor disrobed himself while standing in green socks smirking at a TWIN SUPERCHARGED SHELBY 427 AC COBRA !
Meanwhile, underground giant machinery malfunctioned because he forgot to irrigate the mega-condensor and Sub-atomic particle accelerator.
"HOLY ATOM SMASHERS BATMAN" cries the Pink-haired neko. =D
"what ta hell are Pink-haired neko's????????????????????? " said InactiveX
Pink haired neko: Image
Hubba hubba
(Neko = cat, girl + cat = Catgirl.......ok keep it comming.....)

Quickly started raining insults "what do you want?" he shouted furiously. at Neko
"i LOVE derek" she proclaimed wildly slug (slug?????) me!!!!!!!!!! with another roundhouse BigBoy :)
"Take that!" you sleezy troll screamed no please! no! no!
but he sat down on a cactus.
Ouch! yelled Cowabunga!
MY BUM!!!!!!
Ointment!
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying Weeping! bawling. "You killed my Pa, now, YOUR bottom of Hardees double chili cheese burger Will seek to avenge Thee!
Hey baby apparitions what happened ?
Derek ? the dragon asked .... as he dished-out Abit BP6s , "I ..accidentally.. ummmmm.......kissed...... the hot CPU's MY LIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! He squeaked..., searching for Vaseline.
After hesitantly admitting he loved......... lip balm and cpu's but not Windows or FreeBSD possibly BeOS although his affair with a Bluehaired neko, ruined his scaly skin yet again, BUT, never fear Bill Gates BSOD'd his chest hairs clutching his EULA, and screaming "murder! you killed Kenny!"

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, Billy Gates poop'd on Derek's head .
"PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPU" he cries
"Where's my dinner?"
WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then she kicked the bucket at long last
Saddened, the alien contacted seti@home
yes ! Image
Too Kewl!!
then began dancing the jig better than nstink & the back door boys just another pop, hip/hop poopy boy band in mainstream chart fodder of a kind that makes me vomit at the thought.
the Green Haired Neko pulled up her hair revealing her ***** all over town, flashing her BIOS to allcomers then quickly squealing "Nuuuuuuuuuuuuu my BP6 YOU FILTHY mange (MANE GEE) BUTT PLUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
then Derek Spontaneously combusted His BP6 and slapped those bulging capacitors with Britney Spears fake boobies killing him dead.
Mysteriously, a Quantum WormHole begin to form from spent caps.... and diodes popping through the fabric of space/time , suddenly Zenbog][ emerged very boldly and shouted " Who's Your Momma!"
The purple Neko ,boasting a pair of non-Neko related things RamBus-Ram ? sticks. for her (heavily modified "SUPER BP6")
MY BP6 Will...................
Mwahahahahahhahahahahh =^^=
Then suddenly a blank cd, embarrassed by wandering spoons, was burned again.
B S O D
H I D E ! ! !
Ya filthy animal then yelled, " LETS DO THE TIMEWARP AGAIN!!!!!!!" and then sp0rk happened... to poke Derek in the ear bone repeatly. Until the brain imploded and several Pentium 3s appeared and cooked some bacon
period. New sentence:
It ummmm colapsed when derek :oops: went red and urinated .
This forum wouldn't hold apart the people or beast if desired FSB danced backwards twirling Velveeta Burritos and taking Derek's gibberish to heart. Let's stop picking on Derek even though we boldly go outta our way for 'gina Mother of Perl supressor of Scotch tape with bog roll nectar , walnuts
We Moved quickly over to talking about Tim instead of Derek...
*cough*
O.K., here goes the Tim slamming and bashing flooded the board with plutonium darts opening a rip in the pants of Tim defender of our beloved Greenies while digging potholes
a Hi-Pot TIMulator spontaneously Derekaterher'd flashed combusted discombobulated its' knuter valve okay?
Once/Meanwhile Tim ToolMan Poopy Pants decided derek might might Need help deciding which revision should be used for urinating on Barney Rubble and Bill Gates and then, running backwards into oblivion causing the Longest unknown elusive fissure Do-Hickie thingamabob Power Implosion reflux black text unheard of OutLandish psychedelic corona light wasted Big Mac paradise
I love screwy :screwy: twisted :twisted: Computers burnt out toasters strudel ?
and little baby ducks \w cheese :D On top sprinkled with Pixie Dust
fast chics On spaghetti seasoned with insnaity sauce. & black nylons, Ruby Slippers
gold sequined Y-fronts
strapless underbritches with purple lining and latex gloves grabbing thermometers and shoving popsicle sticks in places NARF he said
boogy-on bro! :biggrin: . Meanwhile, back at the Bat Cave
NARF
HAL6000 started again with bb's
NARF
farn everyone asked,
NARF again ( :? )
WHY NARF ?
And now... HAL6000
Ta-Da
NARF
no more said he who puts foot on cold rolling Snowball will suffer Xtreme waffles attached to rabbit ears overclocked X two to the power of the VOID Incrementally by .01 times 3 the magic number
NARF
and Pistachios !
What!?
I DON'T BELIEVE IT!
NARF
why for the narfing?????
hmmm...
where ?
NARF
JellyBeans in formaldehyde
NARF
(it least it's blue)
lol
good god, I come back after a few months of slumber to find everthing's changed.
*mutters*In my day...*mutters*
snivelling bit hurt fingers but sticky toffee pudding pie with Whip Cream and nuts
"Oh My God, It's Full Of Stars..."
*hides* and slows to hyperdrive without Dust Bunnies bouncing up and down.
In another parallel superverse we see our, computers running inside out efficiently processing nothing but SPAM, in the "Shortest thread....." of moc.6PB.www//:ptth saw ereht gninnigeb eht nI
!!on ho
¿ deneppah tahw
!!farN
!fran delepsim I nmaD
eheh, WOW, LOL
NARF
shocked Terry Edward Image announced he did it "My Way" on e-bay YaHoo !!
whoa (he thought) i'm feeling spaced out! Maybe if it oozed onto a bp6 suspended in our minds, today powerless with Space Debris colliding (i can believe no one has posted anything) with Martians 999 (nine ninety-nine) Plus 1
NARF
minues 50
I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my lifestyle.
InactiveX wrote:
InactiveX wrote:
InactiveX wrote:
(...beautiful...)
InactiveX wrote:
InactiveX wrote:
InactiveX wrote:
??? :)
Derek wrote:
hyperspace wrote:
Derek wrote:
[/quote][/quote](Derek, I think there is a bug somewhere)[/quote]Nah! Whatchia talkin 'bout?[/quote]
/me nods

As the vortex fades...
So do the Days of our...
bp6's faithful operations
Th Th Th THat's funny folks should
NARF
again repeatedly
man dude that box shit is seriously trippy guys
hyperspace wrote:
Slagathor wrote:
Zenbog][ wrote:
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
How? :shock:[/quote]
Hmmmm[/quote]

...whoa...[/quote]
did i miss something ?
I could get stoned and have fun with this all day......... :)
(that's what's wrong with the rest of us?)
probably what barbeque ? Charcoal tastes repulsive inside twinkies hammer OUCH derek he ate filled pasties until full. bursting poopy all-over and saying "Why me ?!"
just because spots are Pink and Blue doesn't mean anything for your buttcheeks butt-plugs buttocks butt-head
Here a Butt, There a Butt, Everywhere a Butt :shock:
butt butt here butt butt everywhere butt butt in my bed :P
Old McDonald had a farm. Ei-I-Ei-I-OOOO
B-u-u-tttttttttttttt nothing extraordinary happened here in a while, back!
YES!
Finally!
Chapter 2
The saga contnues ...
and ends with our fearless bp6's ascending to transcendence. (period)
chaos started erupting around halloween (....reboot...) (period) (new sentence)
Thankfully
When we last saw our hero, the other day he was fursuiting a Neko for fun and profit while contemplating the membership termination reimbursement on burnt Cd's just because.
As he swallowed The whole space-station, burrpp !!, Mmmm.... a little salty porcupine seasoned with spice.
Gastroenteritis followed, his head started to expand exponentially, until opposite proportions, start their opposition of the inferior conjunction function compunction . (period) (New Sentence)
BeOS
What!?
Ok, now where were we? Oh I remember...
rejunction in saskatchewan when a cucumber sandwich hollered
I want more
GIMME!
it gets very cold in winter (in Canada)
NARF
in the boonies without
NARF
but too tired to continue (narf)
NARF
the PIE!
(Derek ducks pie)
3 . 1 4 1 5 9 2 6 5 3 5 8 9 7 9 3 2 3 8 4 6 2 6 4 3 3 8 3 2 7 9 5 0 2 8 8 4 1 9 7 1 6 9 3 9 9 3 7 5 1 0 5 8 2 0 9 7 4 9 4 4 5 9 2 3 0 7 8 1 6 4 0 6 2 8 6 2 0 8 9 9 8 6 2 8 0 3 4 8 2 5 3 4 2 1 1 7 0 6 7 9 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
.NARF
.ARFN
.RFNA
.FNAR

is this a funny thread or a narfing thread?
The Almighty God wrote wrote:LET THERE BE BP6.COM
and every one had a party.
At the party was a boy called...
HAL6000 wrote:
Slagathor wrote:Heres what we need to do........
Here

Make a long thread using one word post's at a time......... :D
Mon Aug 12, 2002 5:03 pm
ok but I'm going to post the word "narf" after everyoens post :D
Tue Aug 13, 2002 11:16 pm
NARF
derek who asked when the aliens could obey Yogi Bear so they danced naked :shock: in The [Hi aWe!] video stream
Electric Blue sensational Cruiser on the condition that
CTRL + ALT + Uhhmm failed during unshielded Intercourse :lol: with Extremely violent peanut butter and banana fat president SNOWING ?
cats-n-dogs all Christmas day!
Santa Claus came Loaded with Prezzies
[Boom!] :devil: Went psycho When they Removed part of his :roll: eyeball socket using forks and sporks
When Elvis Presley came back with HRH Princess Diana investigated by British agents they heard someone Yiffing!!!, "Stop it!"
When Deputy Dawg whipped out his router
"Put it away!"
"Before I, chop it off with a blunt axe very slowly.
One day it will rot
In under-pants
While, indeed, Michael Jackson edit: danced
arg you :P
moonwalking around small children willfully Groping his nuts on stage
"Hee-hee! I'm Bad! You know it! I'm not guilty your honour, Chamone! I'm lookin' at the Man in the Mirror, and when I look at little children, I see the face of God, Chamone. Hee-hee!"
Slagathor quickly did something odd repeatedly because nobody saw it bouncing around in a bottle of PEPSI MAX rotting meanwhile back at the launchpad, Hyperspace looked like monkey's in heat speaking honestly, nothing important but.
Shadows infinite brash around the toilet causing ancient stains surrounding inferior giraffes blazing away, into the wide porcelain sunset with their ineptly wielded privates.
Tim, meanwhile, squeez'd Brittany Spears' jeans onto kunn's mis-spelt tight little clothes drying rack using a pitchfork, he then raised interest rates and poked fun at Dave Rave's computer mega monster evil networking guru-like all encompassing stack of multi-posting, unilaterally steering this conversation into any direction he wants to, thingy because of nothing bad.
"WHAT THE HELL" Derek screamed at anyone else who dared to say
NARF !!
Out of the silence, the lambs quivered cause he hadn't peed yet and noone cared about Shania Twain's career or
hyperspace wrote:
Slagathor wrote:
Zenbog][ wrote:
[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Hmmmm[/quote]

...whoa...[/quote]
Slagathor wrote:
hyperspace wrote:
Slagathor wrote:
[/quote]
[/quote]
Hmmmm[/quote]

...whoa...[/quote]
.[/quote]

Here we go again...
flashbacks of SPAM from Canada which distressed me until kuun circumcised his friend's unit with a dull butter knife which he later used for removing acne Covered in custard mmmm mmmmm good.
but then again , must have muppets of mash frustration dancing endlessly with hands stuck up to add zest and Gentlemen's Relish to complete my dinner. Einstein said to his koala bear: Once a kewpie doll trekked deeply into the vastly over-rated pudding that was swollen with gooey (or GUI) 'roach juice.
It stank so sweetly of PIE!
But tasted much like chicken droppings basted resusicated and dipped in chrome , for flavor aeroplane style cooked in a pot still roasted tandoori marbles sautéed mushrooms steam rollers microsoft degenerate reversed engineered Derek's bed with Bo trojans until... the horse dropped his toothpick as snakes teeth hurt way bad man!
afterwards bp6.com admins shined with-fast-posting-ability ignorant with plenty of bliss. Then they were blessed exceedingly painfully embarrasingly smart DIESEL electric monk -keying around just trying to be friendly, however Santa April removed the fool from bp6.com yesterday and was all up in my kool-aid and didn't even know my flava (.)
and then, Derek walla walla washington tried tired re-fried beans w/ chili
, but unfortunately his
derek wrote:[edit: I don't like the sound of this]
nosey sense of cheese didn't grate easily like sausage emboldened with galvanized bacon bits and . Woof!! PIE sailed

[[ page 47 ]] all done ..... stay tuned
Last edited by Dave Rave on Wed Apr 14, 2004 6:24 am, edited 12 times in total.
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

hahaha
-Derek
kuun
Post-O-Matic

Post by kuun »

it's funny once it's all been put together
!!! WARNING !!!
The following forums: www.bp6.com
are infected with the following VIRUS(s): Kuun.infected.all.posts.Win2K.user

The following IRC servers has been exploited: irc.bp6.com
with the Following Exploit: Kuun.lurks.using.mIRC.v5.82.exploit
24seven
IRC Lurker

Post by 24seven »

Heh nice one, cheers Dave Rave.
Dave Rave
G'Day Mate!

Post by Dave Rave »

I got the pics in now.
do we want exactness on all the colors that certain ppl put on some of their posts ;-(

and the big blue hyper holes will make it too big.....
I think it's pretty much about where it needs to be, for reading.
I didn't fix ppls spelling, and tried not to edit, or put in too many quotes, commas, full stops. etc.....
nice having time with nothing to do , hey.
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

It is incredible when it's all put together like that.

Thanks Dave!
-Derek
Slagathor

Post by Slagathor »

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!
DFI 790FX-M2R
AMD Phenom 9850BE
2x2gb Mushkin Redline@1066 5-5-5-16
2x 250GB WD 16mb SATA Raid 0
eVGA 8800GTS SC
Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty
kuun
Post-O-Matic

Post by kuun »

hahaha

i remember those wormhole thingies.. that was lots of fun :P
!!! WARNING !!!
The following forums: www.bp6.com
are infected with the following VIRUS(s): Kuun.infected.all.posts.Win2K.user

The following IRC servers has been exploited: irc.bp6.com
with the Following Exploit: Kuun.lurks.using.mIRC.v5.82.exploit
Dave Rave
G'Day Mate!

Post by Dave Rave »

posted up page 41-43
24seven
IRC Lurker

Post by 24seven »

that last sentance is kinda loony!
Here we go again...
flashbacks of SPAM from Canada which distressed me until kuun circumcised his friend's unit with a dull butter knife which he later used for removing acne Covered in custard
Dave Rave
G'Day Mate!

Post by Dave Rave »

hmmm ... :screwy:
if you don't like the direction the conversation is heading, join in ;-)
:roll: :twisted: :shock: :D :o :order: :sly: :guns: :guns: :screwy:
davd_bob
Confused

Post by davd_bob »

Dave Rave,
Is keeping up with this thing a full time job or WHAT?
Great Work.
Last edited by davd_bob on Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There are *almost* no bad BP6s. There are mostly bad caps.

No BP6s remaining
Athlon 2800
Sempron 2000
ViaCPU laptop with Vista.(Works great after bumping ram to 2Gig)
P-III 850@100
Dave Rave
G'Day Mate!

Post by Dave Rave »

nah is easy.

but I didn't like doing the last page 43-44, hit submit, wait 10 mnutes :zzz:, get timed out and it didn't post ;-(
davd_bob
Confused

Post by davd_bob »

timed out... :evil:
ouch :evil: :evil:
There are *almost* no bad BP6s. There are mostly bad caps.

No BP6s remaining
Athlon 2800
Sempron 2000
ViaCPU laptop with Vista.(Works great after bumping ram to 2Gig)
P-III 850@100
24seven
IRC Lurker

Post by 24seven »

Derek, is there a limit on post sizes?
Will this thing hit a limit and then we will have to add the rest in another post on the end of the topic?
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

Nope, no limit on post sizes :)
-Derek
Dave Rave
G'Day Mate!

Post by Dave Rave »

page 43-start of 48 done