mIRC Stats script

SETI Team :: https://setiathome.berkeley.edu/team_di ... amid=30229

Moderator: HAL6000

Nutz

mIRC Stats script

Post by Nutz »

Hi.

I've started crunching SETI WU's again. Downloaded SETI pro and used it for a while but thought a few features was missing. Then I made this mIRC script.

SETI Stats and Controls

Has the features I wanted and a feature that saves a html file with the output like this.

If someone wants it, it's here as a rar and mrc. (needs the .ini and icon file)
.rar file contains 3 files; seti.icl(icons) sstat.mrc (script) setistat.ini

If you like it and want to use it in a script, plz mention me :)

PS. The auto update updates every 60 sec if enabled and updates html aswell. On/off icons for the different sessions needs 2 readings before getting it right.
Know it's rather primitive but gets the job done, plz reply with suggestions for the script or about the coding.

Almost bound to be a bug or two..

BTW. Download, unrar to your mIRC dir, type /load -rs sstat.mrc. Then either type /sseti or ight click and choose SETI Stats
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

Wow! That is cool! Upload it to the message board and I'll add it to the files database, if you'd like.
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

Yes, I will, found a bug in the auto update thet needs fixing. When I get that fixed, I'll write a readme also, then I'll upload it. :)
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

Okay! :)
Nutz

Script updated

Post by Nutz »

I've updated the script a little and fixed a bug that caused the Auto update to stop.
Added a few simple HTML options like colors and table settings to the Configure dialog.

All files and pictures in my previous post has ben updated

A ReadMe with installation instructions and setup procedure has been added to the rar file. Read it plz :wink:

:D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HAL6000
SETI Guru

Post by HAL6000 »

I have grabbed it but haven't had time to look at it yet. Does it allow for network paths as well or do you have to map drives?

Usually if I want to do live monitoring I have been using SetiWatch.
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

Until now I've been using mapped drives but just tested it and it does work with network paths.

Discovered that the autoupdate still seems a bit wierd, just stops some times for some reason. Have'nt got the time to look into it yet but just unchecking and checking the autoupdate starts it again. Should be easy to fix, I'll just do it some other way. :?