See my BP6 in it's cool case!

Cool cases? Different resistors? More airflow? Show us...
Tom_Artosorse

See my BP6 in it's cool case!

Post by Tom_Artosorse »

Just thought you guys may wanna head on over to 'the cool case gallery' and check out my bp6. Just a few piccies there but I plan to add a page to my own site soon with more full-res pics. Go see - you will like. Oh and if you feel like casting a vote while ya there, that'd be appreciated ;o)

This is the direct link to my case;

http://www.coolcasegallery.net/ccg/view ... ?cid=00896
InactiveX
BeOS Forever

Post by InactiveX »

Hey Tom, good to see you in here again.

I bigged-up your case last week - your rating went up about 0.5 as a result. :)

I'll have my BP6 box in there soon.
Tom_Artosorse

Post by Tom_Artosorse »

hey dude - yeah I guessed you did as after we spoke I saw the rating go up a bit - thanks for that! See you in BeShare man. ;o)
InactiveX
BeOS Forever

Post by InactiveX »

That's the one :!:
Tom_Artosorse

Re: bigger pictures and stuff

Post by Tom_Artosorse »

First of all - thanks for looking. I will be putting up bigger pictures on a webpage very soon - watch this space!

The coolers are standard issue at the moment yes, but this afternoon I have ordered two ThermoEngine coolers with 6200rpm delta fans - I'll let you know how they are when I have received them and fitted.

Not sure what your question about the bays relates to? There's a CDRW drive and a floppy, the vented panel for the intake fan and the rest are just blank bezels, although the bottom panel is actually a hinged panel that reveals front USB and audio connectors (not in use) - hope this explains ;o)