Happy New Year!

Moderator: News Team

Derek
Site Admin

Happy New Year!

Post by Derek »

I’d better post this now as some of you on the other side of our small planet are already in 2003 (wow!). How does time go by so fast? Does anyone know how long this site has been running? I have a good feeling about 2003 guys; I hope it turns out to be a successful year for everyone.

Thanks to all the regulars and occasional browsers that keep coming back to BP6.Com! I promise you that new things are on their way.

BP6.Com

Is it still snowing? Coooool…
Last edited by Derek on Mon Jan 06, 2003 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
headseed

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by headseed »

Derek wrote:Thanks to all the regulars and occasional browsers that keep coming back to BP6.Com! I promise you that new things are on their way.
Any word on new content on bp6.com? Anything about the neo adapter that does tulatins?

I really want to see pics/info from forum members with the PIII mods done. Thinking about it myself.
Dual Barton Mobile 1.8ghz
Venice 3000+ @ 2.6ghz
lots of BP6s and two VP6s all apart currently
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

Yea, Tim has been contacting companies about new hardware we've found but he's not getting any replies :evil: I'll talk to Tim today about some things. It's safe to say I'm really on top of the new site right now; I want it released within a few days!
headseed

Post by headseed »

Sounds good. I am a newer bp6 owner, but I am still excited about this board. I know I can build cheaper, faster machines, but the bp6 has the coolness factor. I got lucky and got in on a combo pretty inexpensively. Board with voltage/cap mod, cel2-566, and a neo370. Also an aluminium alpha, I think its version pfc. Not too bad for $55 + $6 shipping. He also threw in a 10/100 nic and a stick of 64MB PC100!

So, on with the updates! :lol:
Dual Barton Mobile 1.8ghz
Venice 3000+ @ 2.6ghz
lots of BP6s and two VP6s all apart currently