Our New Message Board

Moderator: News Team

Derek
Site Admin

Our New Message Board

Post by Derek »

Hey!

Welcome to our new message board, there are a lot more features than before so go ahead and take advantage of them. We still have a lot of work to do so keep in mind you’re browsing on an incomplete board. Hey, it’s better than nothing and sure-as-hell better than our old message board. Unfortunately we can’t move the posts or member databases over. Which is just as well, we want to start fresh, right? Any threads that are currently open on the old board can continue on the new board. Just use the same subject and place it in the right section! :)

Speaking of the old MB, we’ll keep it up and running indefinitely for archival purposes (there’s an unbelievable amount of information in that database). Eventually we’ll need to move it somewhere as the horrible pruning system deletes posts after one year goes by. (Hence the reason you can only view posts a year back in our old message board).

I’ll admit: I’m not new to building websites and I’ve learnt a lot of tricks of the trade over the years, but I’ll also admit that I’m always open to suggestions (you know what you want better then I do). So e-mail me: TheDareDevil@BP6.Com Unless you suggest something that is truly not feasible it’ll probably be integrated as you said. For those of you that took the time to send me suggestions through the “This Is What I Want” link (the big red question mark) I have them on file; no need to send them in again.

Tim is around, just busy. I’ll try to bug him back into posting every so often.

I think it’s safe to say that the site will be more interactive once we’re done upgrading. Anyways, when I have more to say I’ll say it.

Ciao for now, thanks for your attention :D

Derek “The DareDevil”
I need sleep :|