BP6 Webhosting Progress

Moderator: News Team

Derek
Site Admin

BP6 Webhosting Progress

Post by Derek »

Hey Guys,

Things are moving along quickly. Right now most of the hosting backend system is setup and ready for new user sign-ups. I am waiting for confirmation from our new payment processor, Moneris, to start accepting credit card payments. This will make it a lot easier for those of you without PayPal accounts, and it will shorten the sign-up process.

Two of the specials I would like to highlight are our prices for GeoTrust OpenSSL Certificates and Urchin 5 Web Analytics licenses:

We will be selling GeoTrust 128bit Certificates, retail price of $149 per year, for $79 per year. That’s nearly 50% off! As well, for $5 per month, we can activate Urchin Web Stats on your domain(s). Urchin software and licenses with technical support are sold for $1074 on Urchin’s site!! You get it for 5$/month.

I hope that we have put together some attractive packages for you. If you like some more information, please email me at Derek@bp6.com.

I look forward to starting soon,

Derek

(You can view the packages at http://www.bp6.com/hosting.php)
-Derek
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

Yes, I am still working on the hosting section of BP6.Com. However, over the past few weeks the hosting project has turned into something much larger than I originally planned.

I am working furiously to get BP6.Net online and running with a bunch of great packages for you.

I am changing "BP6.Com" into the community site for the BP6 Network, and the BP6 Network will be "BP6.Net". This will help to lighten BP6.Com and make it more user friendly.

I will post more details this weekend :) We are getting close to completion of BP6.Net.

Derek
-Derek
hyperspace
Board Admin

Post by hyperspace »

I didn't realise you were that busy. :shock: Aren't you going to collage too!? :peace:
Quantum WormHole

lost in hypertime...
24seven
IRC Lurker

Post by 24seven »

Derek has indeed been working his ass off for this. :tap: :smash:

:cheers:

David
Derek
Site Admin

Post by Derek »

hyperspace wrote:I didn't realise you were that busy. :shock: Aren't you going to collage too!? :peace:
You bet!

Actually, I'm in a class right now as I post this message ;)

That brings me to the point of the "LapTop" poll :D Wireless rocks!

Derek
-Derek
hyperspace
Board Admin

Post by hyperspace »

Derek wrote:You bet!

Actually, I'm in a class right now as I post this message ;)

That brings me to the point of the "LapTop" poll :D Wireless rocks!

Derek
Derek's not playing fair. :lol:
Quantum WormHole

lost in hypertime...