Multi-Display Graphics Cards by Colorgraphic

Moderator: News Team

Derek
Site Admin

Multi-Display Graphics Cards by Colorgraphic

Post by Derek »

Thanks goes out to Brian Lemaster for sending in this tidbit!
Colorgraphic Introduces The Most Advanced, Multi-Screen Graphics Cards In The Industry

PR Newswire-October 16, 2003

Industry Firsts
* The Xentera GT 8 PCI, an 8-Output Video Card and
* The Xentera GT 4 AGP, the only Low-Profile, Quad-Output Card for AGP bus

ATLANTA, Oct. 16 /PRNewswire/ -- Colorgraphic increases its dominance in the multiple-display adapter market with the introduction of the only 8-output PCI graphics adapter and the only low profile, 4-output graphics adapter for AGP bus. The Xentera GT 8 PCI and Xentera GT 4 AGP complete the new series of Xentera GT models that started shipping in May 2003.

Based on industry-leading ATI graphics technology, the Xentera GT series represents the most advanced, multiple-display graphics cards ever produced. Delivering true, 128-bit processing, plus PCI-66 compatibility, the Xentera GT video adapters provides unmatched performance-delivering display speed and quality, along with flexibility of configuration. The end-user can now experience even more convenience and productivity from their multi-screen displays.

The Xentera GT 8 PCI offers multiple configuration output. In addition to 8 analog displays, users can also mix 4 Analog with 4 DVI displays. Or can also include 4 TV outputs as part of the display mix.

The new models support DVI resolutions up to 1600x1200 per display and analog resolutions up to 2049x1536. Both cards use the MV20(tm) in-line cabling interface, new from Colorgraphic. The MV20(tm) cable permits direct attachment of each display to the adapter bracket. Splitter cables are not required. Users can configure a mixture of analog and DVI-type displays on either model.

Now the Xentera GT full line includes dual-output models for PCI and AGP, quad-output models for PCI and AGP, and the 8-output for PCI. Colorgraphic introduced the first quad AGP card in 1999 with the Predator 4 AGP.

Located in suburban Atlanta, GA, Colorgraphic is recognized as the leading developer of multiple-display graphics cards. Colorgraphic has been serving niche markets with innovative multi-display technology since 1988. Their products are highly sought after for integration into data-intensive industries, such as, Financial Trading, Emergency Dispatch, Engineering Design and Process Control applications.

The Xentera GT 8 will be available October 15, 2003, with a MSRP of $725. The Xentera GT 4 AGP will be available November 1, 2003, with an MSRP of $595. Both products will be available through distribution with Ingram Micro and D&H.

For further information, visit us online at www.colorgraphic.net
I'll be keeping my eye on those,

Derek
kuun
Post-O-Matic

Post by kuun »

ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh

i wannt i waaant i waant i waant
!!! WARNING !!!
The following forums: www.bp6.com
are infected with the following VIRUS(s): Kuun.infected.all.posts.Win2K.user

The following IRC servers has been exploited: irc.bp6.com
with the Following Exploit: Kuun.lurks.using.mIRC.v5.82.exploit
fazer

Post by fazer »

that pci one is mine by the end of this week!!!
The rabies is what makes the food taste good-Cosmo
fazer

Post by fazer »

$725

i formaly renounce my statement
The rabies is what makes the food taste good-Cosmo
InactiveX
BeOS Forever

Post by InactiveX »

LOL!
Like BP6.com? Not a member?
Then why the hell not? It's great!
-> BP6.com Membership <-
kuun
Post-O-Matic

Post by kuun »

hahahahahaha

$725...

no way in hell..i could build a dual xeon for that price... sheesh
!!! WARNING !!!
The following forums: www.bp6.com
are infected with the following VIRUS(s): Kuun.infected.all.posts.Win2K.user

The following IRC servers has been exploited: irc.bp6.com
with the Following Exploit: Kuun.lurks.using.mIRC.v5.82.exploit
InactiveX
BeOS Forever

Post by InactiveX »

Then figure in the cost of eight monitors...
Like BP6.com? Not a member?
Then why the hell not? It's great!
-> BP6.com Membership <-